Getting Clean in Style

By ben  

We just finished an update to our master bathroom. The shower, which used to be a fiberglass stall, is now done with tile and a clear glass enclosure. There’s a lot more room, and it looks way better than it did before.

We were originally planning to start this project on December 8th — which turned out to be the day after Eliana was born. We ended up starting the project in early January. It took about a week and a half for the main portion of the work to be done, which consisted of demolition, moving the shower head to the left side, carpentry, and tile work. Then we just had to wait a week or so for the custom glass to arrive. We also painted the ceiling and a couple of the walls.

Below are the before and after pictures. Check out the full photo album to watch things progress day by day.
  


Post a Comment

Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*